TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 381318232833384348495051525354555657586368737883889398103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Ah Ryushi.. sad though your tale of the unfortunate good Samaritan is, he (or she) was sadly not aware of the first tenet of First Aid.. you should always assess the situation before you do anything and not perform any action that would endanger yourself or others. As you say, nobody needs more casualties. You should not take this unfortunate occurrence as a reason to do nothing in times of other's need, nor that the world is unjustly cruel.

It's a simple fact of life that if you step into a road of moving traffic, they you run the risk of being hit by a truck. My advice to you, should you find yourself in the same situation, and you decide to help, is to turn your car across the road and use it as shield, in case following drivers are not alert. A car can be replaced.

Tis a sad story, all the more so because the good samaritan's death was avoidable. But it's heartening to know people will still try to help others in their time of need. Apathy is deadly..

wow

1300!

Hi everyone!

I'm very busy at the moment, and when I'm not busy I'm very tired, but I'm still thinking of you all

Ryushi and Ania, thanks for the PMs, will reply in the next couple of days I promise

*distributes chocolate to all and sundry*

Phew! I thought you weren't talking to me.

Other update- I didn't get the job. Argh. Sulked for the whole weekend. Still, nothing's changed, so what the hell.

Ania (munching on lovely chocolate. Mmmmm... chocolate...)

I sent you a PM? ... Didn't I do that two months ago?

(No, seriously, I think I did.)

It's my birthday today! Now where are my presents?! I know that you guys, being such good friends as you are, got me some. I suspect they all just got stuck in the mail. That happens sometimes, especially if you're all sending a present. But you can still tell me what you got me!

Sixteen. Wooooo! And stuff.

I got you a brand new car (dodge viper) but the ship I was sending it in sunk. You replacement present is a friendly hand shake...

My birthday is on the 19th!!! You still have time to buy me some...

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    It's my birthday today! Now where are my presents?! I know that you guys, being such good friends as you are, got me some. I suspect they all just got stuck in the mail. That happens sometimes, especially if you're all sending a present. But you can still tell me what you got me!

Sixteen. Wooooo! And stuff.
    w00t! Happy Birthday! I'm not sending you a present.
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces
    I got you a brand new car (dodge viper) but the ship I was sending it in sunk. You replacement present is a friendly hand shake...

My birthday is on the 19th!!! You still have time to buy me some...
    That's great! I'm sending you a llama. The S&H was a bit high though, so I had to sort of cut the llama up and shove the pieces into a suitcase. Don't worry though, all you have to do is put it back together when it gets there and you'll be all set.

And thanks Striker. I just need to learn how to parallel park and then I can get my license!

I got my license and I can't parallel park. Just luck that I didn't get asked to do a hard one.

Guess who knows how to parallel park? I do! And I'm going to get my license on monday, hopefully. Wish me luck guys!

Taken from the Missouri Driver's Guide and Handbook:
    You will immediately fail your test if you get in a traffic accident, hit a pedestrian, or break any traffic law.

Oh my.

Wow, that is so much looser than over here. I failed immediately because I turned when a pedestrian had made one step on the pedestrian crossing on the other side of the road, never getting closer than 2-3 metres to my car. And although I failed because of that, I still do it ALL the time now I have my liscence and I don't know anyone who doesn't.

Hello all,
    Just a flying visit from your resident ebay junkie- guess what I spotted today!All Elder Scrolls games for sale on ebay as a set!
    And no, I'm not the seller! I still treasure my original copy of Daggerfall (and the big fat strategy and everything guide book I got to go along with it).
    Sadly, I am too broke to bid.

Ania

I downloaded a ton of mods over the past few days. 125 in total, along with various retexturing mods and such. Unfortunately, I lost my Morrowind CD... and the copy I made of it incase I lost it. If I had just made a copy of the copy, I would be fine, unless I'd lost that too. I probably would have.

Anyway, it's a real disappointment. I'm looking and looking. Can't find it anywhere.

Also, if I could get Arena (I think it's Arena) working on my computer, I'd probably bid on that. But I can't. Rawr.

No posts since 22nd of march...

...How can you let your love child die people?!

I didn't give up on it. I just got bored of posting so much, heh.

Well you posted in it last so you can't really be blamed...but you still will be!!!

Tuco is a wanker.

*cough*

I thought it was

just someone elses turn to restart it

Long time occassional lurker

I'm a long time occassional lurker of this thread and thought I would finally jump in. I thought about doing so early on but thought it was the exclusive domain of Ania and Jordana to discuss their love of orcs.

So much has changed for me since this thread began. I've moved three times, changed jobs once and had a few important life experiences.

-Dunbar

This thread did seem pretty exclusive from when I first read it...but hey, I'm a gate crasher.

The more the merrier - there's enough chocolate coated honey fudge and sprinkles here for everyone..

Exclusive?

Have a chocolate couvered strawberry, and join in.

Enough? Chocolate coated honey fudge? You can never have enough!!

What's this about chocolate?

Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 381318232833384348495051525354555657586368737883889398103 ... LastLast