TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New T2 FM: Mistress Guenneanís Castle (30 Nov 2011) - Updated to v1.1 03 Dec

Can anyone tell me where the hammer is? Based on some earlier posts I think it's with or on a haunt but I've checked every one of them and I can't find it. I've completed all the other objectives.

I missed this one before - it's now at the Keep with two mirrors
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Quote Originally Posted by glwhalen View Post
    Can anyone tell me where the hammer is? Based on some earlier posts I think it's with or on a haunt but I've checked every one of them and I can't find it. I've completed all the other objectives.
    Its with the haunt who patrols the corridoor along the top of the big staircase. Its quite large - should be easily spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Komag View Post
    I missed this one before - it's now at the Keep with two mirrors
    Sounds nice

OK I am still a little lost.....I am at the beginning, how do you open the underwater gate? NO HINTS...JUST THE ANSWER PLEASE! Thanks.

So long since i made this. But if you mean the gate in the crypt, you dont, yet anyway. If i remember correct you can open it from the other side later on. You have to find the key to open the door that you get to if you go east from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    So long since i made this. But if you mean the gate in the crypt, you dont, yet anyway. If i remember correct you can open it from the other side later on. You have to find the key to open the door that you get to if you go east from there.

I have been through every door that there is and east just leads me to a place where a guy is buried under some boulders! You will have to be more specific.

I thought the guy under the rock was west. Anyway, if you have read the scroll beside him, you got a key too.
    Have you looked in your inventory? That one leads to the gate on the other direction.

I thought the guy under the rock was west. Anyway, if you have read the scroll beside him, you got a key too.
    Have you looked in your inventory? That one leads to the gate on the other direction.
    Yes I have been through there it leads to a corridor with a crypt which I have also been in.

...ok. Maybe it's better if you describe how far you have come.
    But one thing, if you have not found the glyph on a wall, you need to do that.

...ok. Maybe it's better if you describe how far you have come.
    But one thing, if you have not found the glyph on a wall, you need to do that.
    Nope have not found that.

EDIT: OK I found it.

BUT.......

finally got everything except the special hammer...where is it...I see no "haunt" patrolling the upstairs...I AM upstairs.....
    Last edited by meyou123; 22nd Sep 2015 at 23:56.

Strange, it should be one patrolling at the hall, uppstairs of the big staircase.

Strange, it should be one patrolling at the hall, uppstairs of the big staircase.
    Yeah the first time I played it, the purple haunt with the hammer in his belt was not there, so I played it over again and for some reason he showed up that time! Thanks for all your help!

Just glad to help.