TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 114 of 114

Thread: New T2 FM: Mistress Guenneanís Castle (30 Nov 2011) - Updated to v1.1 03 Dec

  1. #101
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2005
    Location: Texas
    Can anyone tell me where the hammer is? Based on some earlier posts I think it's with or on a haunt but I've checked every one of them and I can't find it. I've completed all the other objectives.

  2. #102
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: Marlboro, MA, USA
    I missed this one before - it's now at the Keep with two mirrors
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

  3. #103
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2007
    Location: Cragscleft, Bedfordshire, Eng.
    Quote Originally Posted by glwhalen View Post
    Can anyone tell me where the hammer is? Based on some earlier posts I think it's with or on a haunt but I've checked every one of them and I can't find it. I've completed all the other objectives.
    Its with the haunt who patrols the corridoor along the top of the big staircase. Its quite large - should be easily spotted.

  4. #104
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2007
    Location: Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Komag View Post
    I missed this one before - it's now at the Keep with two mirrors
    Sounds nice

  5. #105
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    OK I am still a little lost.....I am at the beginning, how do you open the underwater gate? NO HINTS...JUST THE ANSWER PLEASE! Thanks.

  6. #106
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2007
    Location: Sweden
    So long since i made this. But if you mean the gate in the crypt, you dont, yet anyway. If i remember correct you can open it from the other side later on. You have to find the key to open the door that you get to if you go east from there.

  7. #107
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    So long since i made this. But if you mean the gate in the crypt, you dont, yet anyway. If i remember correct you can open it from the other side later on. You have to find the key to open the door that you get to if you go east from there.


    I have been through every door that there is and east just leads me to a place where a guy is buried under some boulders! You will have to be more specific.

  8. #108
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2007
    Location: Sweden
    I thought the guy under the rock was west. Anyway, if you have read the scroll beside him, you got a key too.
    Have you looked in your inventory? That one leads to the gate on the other direction.

  9. #109
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    I thought the guy under the rock was west. Anyway, if you have read the scroll beside him, you got a key too.
    Have you looked in your inventory? That one leads to the gate on the other direction.
    Yes I have been through there it leads to a corridor with a crypt which I have also been in.

  10. #110
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2007
    Location: Sweden
    ...ok. Maybe it's better if you describe how far you have come.
    But one thing, if you have not found the glyph on a wall, you need to do that.

  11. #111
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    ...ok. Maybe it's better if you describe how far you have come.
    But one thing, if you have not found the glyph on a wall, you need to do that.
    Nope have not found that.

    EDIT: OK I found it.

    BUT.......

    finally got everything except the special hammer...where is it...I see no "haunt" patrolling the upstairs...I AM upstairs.....
    Last edited by meyou123; 22nd Sep 2015 at 23:56.

  12. #112
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2007
    Location: Sweden
    Strange, it should be one patrolling at the hall, uppstairs of the big staircase.

  13. #113
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    Strange, it should be one patrolling at the hall, uppstairs of the big staircase.
    Yeah the first time I played it, the purple haunt with the hammer in his belt was not there, so I played it over again and for some reason he showed up that time! Thanks for all your help!

  14. #114
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2007
    Location: Sweden
    Just glad to help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •