TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 271217181920212223242526273237424752 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a newbie, remember your "first time"

Classical Master 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jtr7 View Post
    There'd be little challenge then, when having to get back out.
    Yes, of course, but is it really an illogical conclusion to draw that by using the horn, you could keep the burricks pacified as you went through their caves? I don't think so. In fact, that is one of the few smart ideas Khad has had during his LP.

Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    Yes, of course, but is it really an illogical conclusion to draw that by using the horn, you could keep the burricks pacified as you went through their caves? I don't think so. In fact, that is one of the few smart ideas Khad has had during his LP.
    Is it really an illogical conclusion that you can hear the horn playing, and the burricks seem peaceful and once you pick the horn up it's sounds disappear, so logically the burricks won't like that? And that using the horn when it's in your inventory makes no action or sound whatsoever? That's what I thought on my first playthrough ...I think.

The
    Jack be nimble
    Jack be quick
    Jack fell down and broke his dick
    could be used in the beginnig of a FM like children' rhymes or something .

hooo boy that was laffo when he opened the door by throwing shit at it

Khad finally has a new video!
    Looking forward to it

Short attention span I see. That or he's blind.

"These is the most unobserving guards", says Khad, before picking up their keys and lockpicking the door they just came out of. Entering the room, Khad looks at the wall, which turns bright and square-shaped. Unimpressed, Khad opens a nearby moneybox and reads a book.
    But then, just as he is on his way out, Khad stops. "What's this?", says he, as his magic vision makes a key glow in the darkness. He picks up the potted plant.

<3 Khad

I wonder if he'll ever visit that room again...

Lesson of the video: never underestimate a room full of crates and barrels.

From what I understand at the SA forums, Khad has already finished this level and is converting the videos already when he has time.

Khad on his PC problems: 'I hit okay and it just errors out and tells me to go to hell' lmao

Taking a break
    Yeah I've no idea how he missed that wall cache...

The final part of Thieves' Guild is up actually, but not yet posted on the first page of that thread:
    http://blip.tv/file/3990451

Lmfao Khad @ that mid-video rant about the 'shortcut' to the streets and then the song
    You almost killed me there, I was just loling so bad..

Glad that's over with. There are some things in The Sword that will give him problems, but overall it should be a refreshing change from Thieves Guild.

Classical Master 2008
    Definitely. Overall, I think this LP did not benefit from Thief Gold - regular TDP is just a better beginner experience, and the extra missions are mostly ho-hum. The Opera House is neat, but otherwise, not really top-notch stuff.

I wonder what he will think when of when he finds the secret place in the Sword where you feel like a rat, if he finds it. I really hate how they removed the craymen in Lost City for TG.

Ah, The Sword. I can already hear the little Khad in my head jumping to conclusions.

Ah, The Sword. Khad has already voiced his opinion about rooms that make no sense. Now he has to face an entire house that makes no sense.

He reads this thread. Please stop spoiling upcoming levels.

Not much spoiling here. I doubt he's that much of a fan to care whether people think the level is weird or not. + If he's recorded something, he knows anyway.

My excitement had died a lot during the thieves guild episode, unfortunately, but it's mostly becasue every person starts to bore me eventually + he's been taking ages to makes those videos.

He's temper outbursts are a classic however.

Can't blame him for hating the Thieves Guild. His sentiment regarding the level is echoed by a good majority here.

Can't believe I missed this till now, so I've only seen thru episode 2 so far.

I will reserve judgement on whether he is a n00b dork or a total dork after seeing the rest of the videos.

Favorite lines so far:

"Let's put you in the elevator."

"Going for a more stealth approach this time..." as he wanders about on tile floor.

"it's pretty bad when I've already figured out how to exploit the combat system" + "'Oh are you shitting me?!?' 'You're a pincushion!'"

"If there's no ladder I'm gonna be so pissed."

"Oh hey, there's a secret room. With... spiders?!?"

I find it particularly amusing he says he did the training section twice, and in that video says "blah, blah, blah, shut up already" when he apparently totally forgets what it was meant to teach him.

To be nice, it is lmao funny whether intentionally or no. Can't wait to watch the video of him in bonehoard. Someone really ought to clue him in on what he's doing wrong. Of course that would spoil all the fun...
    Last edited by kamyk; 12th Aug 2010 at 08:55. Reason: Edited to be less offensive

Quote Originally Posted by kamyk View Post
    Someone really ought to clue him in on what he's doing wrong. Of course that would spoil all the fun...
    Is this guy serious or did he not bother to look at this thread at all?

Reading the first sentence in his post would solve this puzzle.

Sorry, guess I came to this thread a bit late. No, I didn't read the whole thread only the first few pages. 21 pages is a bit of catching up to do.

Anyways, as I said, the videos are quite amusing.

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 271217181920212223242526273237424752 ... LastLast