TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: T2 FM: Memento Mori 2- Vagabond (Released! 09-08-2009)

Huh, never seen this one before, I don't think. Gonna go download it later...

That's what I love about Thief; always finding more promising FMs when I look long enough.

I can't get pass the guy on the top floor that supposedto give me a key and scroll. I have reloaded the game 3 times, once in Normal, Hard and Expert difficulty and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know anything else I can do to get this game to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Kczul View Post
    I can't get pass the guy on the top floor that supposedto give me a key and scroll. I have reloaded the game 3 times, once in Normal, Hard and Expert difficulty and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know anything else I can do to get this game to play?
    Did you use the mask on him? If so, then NVscript isn't working and you may need to reboot the PC one to several times. I believe Yandros may have found a permanent fix for this.

Yes I used the mask on him. I have reloaded the game several times, but it just doesn't work.
    The guy goes thru the motion but hands me nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kczul View Post
    Yes I used the mask on him. I have reloaded the game several times, but it just doesn't work.
    The guy goes thru the motion but hands me nothing.
    Definitely a problem with NVScript then. Reloading the game won't help, rebooting the PC one to several times might.

Here's the thread I was talking about from Yandros:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133683

Hope you're able to resolve it! I'd give you a save file just after getting the scroll from him, but I'm afraid it won't do you any good since this sort of thing happens many other times throughout the mission. A functional NVscript is absolutely required to complete it.
    Last edited by Random_Taffer; 22nd May 2012 at 23:46.