TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 611162126313641464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1622

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been playing thief way to much ...

2602: You look at the sky and wonder what cloud settings it used.

I did this the other day.

On an average day, just walking around the city, you find a suitable guy, follow him, find perfect shadows to hide in, wait, stalk him, sneak up, just before you realise you're not carrying a blackjack.

And walk away. Quickly.

Every time you see someone shoot with a bow you have an almost irresistable urge to say "That shot was meant for me".

You are convinced that there is something wrong with your furniture because it doesn't float a few inches above the floor.

(Sorry for doubleposting, I just had to.)

You just feel you MUST continue to read this thread for fear you might miss some extremley important hint you play Thief too much.

You go out bow-hunting, and on your first draw . . . you wonder why your bow looks different than usual

#2608 - You play Thief for relaxation ... the game is so easy to play for you, so going through the missions gives your brain a nice refreshing break.

#2609: You see nothing wrong with these impulses you keep getting to blackjack people whenever they annoy you.

Like when they double-post twice on the same page instead of using the 'edit' button.

You hear a story like this on the news:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17501158/

and think . . . "Amateurs."

#2611 (i think)

You have played through Thief: Dark Project so much, you can play through Lord Baffords Manor playing Blind Thief (Monitor turned off) and still get all the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by *Zaccheus* View Post
    You play Thief for relaxation ... the game is so easy to play for you, so going through the missions gives your brain a nice refreshing break.
    Quote Originally Posted by ValasXitan View Post
    You have played through Thief: Dark Project so much, you can play through Lord Baffords Manor playing Blind Thief (Monitor turned off) and still get all the gold.
    I think these are meant to be in the "1000 clues that you're a smug, bragging bastard" thread

King, believe me, i have not played through Theif: TDP THAT many times. I dont think anyone could beat the first level on Blind Thief. (Although, if you can, make sure to post a strategy)

You can easily lapse into 'paganish' whenever a bill collector calls, just to irritate the piss out of them

"Sir, you owe $xx on your account, when can you make a payment?"

"Bes wes keepsie them purse coinses from them cityfools, bes you tricksie me, I bes watchering you. Manfools best bes eaten by them woodsie lord."

"Ummm . . . could you repeat that, sir?"

*happened today, matter of fact - I thought it was a riot afterwards

You read the entire thread in 1 sitting and can´t stop laughing to play thief, too bad....roflol where is the bathroom

2614 You realise that the only clothes you buy nowadays are very dark to black......

2615 You start saying things like "Notsie Nowsie" to your other half and calling him "Man-flesh"!........

2616 You mumble away to yourself in "Old English"....{you hear a noise}......"Ah...twas but the wind on the Torches"......."Why do I have to put up with all these incompetents"

2617 You hum Hammer chants to yourself................

2618 You start belching like a Burrick!.......which is quite unlady-like ....for me......

2619 You check your purse to see which kind of arrows you could buy......

2620 You are unable to walk around your home with all the lights on!.........

2621 When you eat...you are so dissappointed that the sound is not like that on Theif..........

2622 you would prefer to live in a castle with Torches and roaring crackling fires!..........

2623 You start making long medieval dresses in red velvet with gold braiding.........
    Last edited by JonesCrusher; 12th Apr 2007 at 19:01. Reason: messed up numbers!...ah crap!

You wonder how in the world can a thread be around for this long??
    (The thread itself is 8 YEARS old - or at least i think )

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    2623 You start making long medieval dresses in red velvet with gold braiding.........
    2623.5: ..... and start practicing saying 'Kevel, is that you?' in different sultry tones while facing the wall as you're standing on your bed.

#2626 You are planning to start a modern keeper organization and are looking for place to hide the compound in....

#2627 You actually found a place to hide the compound in.

Quote Originally Posted by imperialreign View Post

You can easily lapse into 'paganish' whenever a bill collector calls, just to irritate the piss out of them

"Sir, you owe $xx on your account, when can you make a payment?"

"Bes wes keepsie them purse coinses from them cityfools, bes you tricksie me, I bes watchering you. Manfools best bes eaten by them woodsie lord."

"Ummm . . . could you repeat that, sir?"

*happened today, matter of fact - I thought it was a riot afterwards
    HAHA! I would have laughed my ass off. (God bless the mute button)

Fortunately, I'm a bill collector no longer.

#2628- You've written a book called "1001 ways to kill a burrick".

Training mission:
    #2629- you've been to every roof possible and have screen shots to prove it.
    2630- you've pushed a Keeper out to the courtyard in hopes he would fight with the sparing partner

Bafford's:
    2631- you've knocked out everysingle guard while playing on expert and dragged them to the main gate just to take a screen shot
    2632- you enjoy jumping off the roof into the pool
    2633- you've locked the drunk guard in the well house.
    2634- you have countless screenshots of the servents standing on the counter in the kitchen
    2635- you've completed the level while getting all the pickpockets and allt he loot without being seen

Cragscleft:
    2636- you've locked the novice in one of the cells
    2637- you've managed to lock a zombie in one of the cells
    2638- You enjoy makeing hammers in the factory

Bonehoard"
    2639- You've lured a single zombie to the room with all the burricks in front of the horn and laughed as you watched the zombie slaughter them all

Assassins:
    2640: you've been to just about ever roof and have screen shots of them all.
    2641: you enjoy the sprint back to home turf since you've memorized the entire layout of the mission
    2642: you've made a fort out of all the crates in the mission and are still sane.

(more to come when i get home from work)

>2643 ~ You've started using the term 'bonehoard' when referring to scrapyards or junkyards of any sort

You search the forums daily to see if there is a Thief Reinactment society formed yet,where we all meet once a year to dress up and play different people.....the thing is everything would get nicked,burned or pincushioned.....and you wouldnt see anyone.......they would all be hiding in the shadows!.........laden down with other peoples gear...that sounds great!
    Last edited by JonesCrusher; 27th Apr 2007 at 15:57. Reason: spelling abysmal!....ah crap!

You revive old threads because you wanna see where they will lead. Also, I want a piece of the pie.

2646 : Whenever an automatic sliding glass door opens you say "Open to me! Open for me! Open to me!" in a Trickster voice. (and this is true...and sad)

***Are TDS experiences allowed in this thread?***

2647: You wonder why Garret doesn't pack up and move from South Quarter into Shalebridge Cradle, because you so spent so much time, energy, tears, and sweat in that place you just love it now. In fact, you've taken the time to figure out who all the puppets are based on their location, given them names (based on their initials), and have devised a plan based on their habits to curry their favor and set up a frat house.

2648: You wonder where Lytha is now...

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 611162126313641464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast