TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891015202530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Archivist

Update

- 4 authors added: gumdrop, Sensut, THE_THIEF, thief0
    - 1 author removed: nightshifter (The Librarian)
    - filled in the definitive name of Splashcups' Fm in development: Perilous Perforation
    - added the mission 'Memento Mori mission 2 - Vagabond' to Drysils Chosen and Random_Taffer's Fm(s) in development
    -renamed Drysils Chosen and Random_Taffer's mission 'Memento Mori mission 1.5' into 'Memento Mori mission 1.5 - The fall of Talim'
    - renamed Edversion's mission 'Castle of Lord Strainglif' into 'Lord Strainglif's Mansion'
    - removed the mission 'Gates of Delirum' from marshall banana's Fm(s) in development
    - new screenshots link(s) for the mission(s) of the following authors:
    Beauty-Man, marshall banana, theImmortalThief, Zontik
    - changed the screenshots link for the missions of the following author: Kamon
    - latest news link for the mission(s) of the following authors:
    Krush the Second, Lord Alan, marshall banana, theImmortalThief, Zontik
    - filled in the Current status for the mission of the following authors: Beauty-Man, kamyk
    - changed the Current status for the mission(s) of the following authors:
    demagogue, Drysils Chosen, Kamon, Krush the Second, marshall banana, Random_Taffer, Saturnine, Shadowspawn, Zontik
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the mission(s) of the following authors:
    Drysils Chosen, kamyk, Krush the Second, Lord Alan, Random_Taffer, sirbalu, Splashcups, Zontik
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following authors:
    Aristed, demagogue, marshall banana
    - details for the mission of the following author: demagogue
    - changed the details for the mission(s) of the following authors: Kamon, marshall banana
    - added the thread Coming Missions List to the list of 'Other threads about upcoming missions'
    - changed the thread title into 'List of Upcoming Fanmisisons (with screens, release dates, latest news, and more)'

new info about my T3 FM The Oldstone Castle

The Oldstone Castle (RoomQuest) (T3) is released and updated to v1.2
    Forum thread: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113018
    Last edited by Tiens; 9th Nov 2007 at 03:41.

Update: Bane II - Cult of the Damned has started Beta-testing!

Have just begun what is intended to be a simple standard T2 mansion robbery mission. No name yet. No story other than it is not likely to be complicated, just a Bafford type of sneak and steal mission. Hopefully it won't take more than a couple of months or so. Famous last words...

Have made more progress, got the basic layout and style - but probably another two or three months, say Autumn 2007. Still no story so no name yet.
    Last edited by Fidcal; 6th Jun 2007 at 09:33.

The Eternal Candle is released.
    Download here:
    http://darkfate.ru/index.cgi?show=fi...ndle_v.1.1.zip
    Please remove from list!

Downloading now. Thanks Zontik!!! Wow! So many new FMs, so little time.

Downloaded and I know how I'm going to spend the afternoon! I'll probably need tons of help to get anywhere if it's at all like the other two, though!

Update

Authors: Tiens, Serge
    Fm(s) in development: Revenge Of Fire (T3)
    Details: a difficult robbery inside ruins of a mysterious factory with fire elementals and robots
    Authors' earlier missions: The Oldstone Castle (Tiens), The Walk (Serge), Bad Feeling (Serge)
    Current status: slowly progressing (10%)
    Estimated release date: unknown
    Screenshots: No

Thanks for the attention!
    Last edited by Tiens; 28th Apr 2008 at 12:41. Reason: enemies are constructed

Smoke rises from the Mountain of Doom
    The hour grows late
    And Cavalorn the Taffer
    Announces his FM

I am working on a campaign,named Lord of the Thieves,and it is based on LotR.
    The first part's name is "Attack of the Orc"
    Last edited by Cavalorn; 21st Mar 2008 at 21:09. Reason: edited something

Dreamin' is my last mission and it is almost ready. Since I am very busy these days, I hope I'll finish it till September.
    Screenshots soon.

'Tis a hundred years til then t.d.!!!

Archivist
    Tiens: There's no need to post your fm details several times. I'm sure people have noticed it.
    You can use the button to update an earlier post.
    Revenge Of Fire will be added to the list at a later time. No missions that are in planning/early state of development will appear here (see the PLEASE READ FIRST part at the top of the thread).

Cavalorn: The same applies to you.

I don't understand this,this was my first post here....

Archivist
    Not everything I wrote to Tiens was related to you, Cavalorn. Only the last sentence.

I am working on a small undead mission called Charnel House. It's my first FM so I'm not quite sure what percentage is complete.

Archivist

Update

- 3 authors/team added: Metalhead, snakehunt3r, Thief 2 Gold Team
    - 2 authors removed: Catman (The Five Tigers: The HBS Iron Butterfly), Zontik (The Eternal Candle)
    - filled in the definitive name of tdbonko's Fm in development: Dreamin'
    - filled in the provisional name for HipBreaker's Fm in development: Codename: Addiction
    - added 'The Book of Ages' campaign, and the mission 'Tower of the Moon' to belboz's Fm(s) in development
    - added an 'Untitled mission' to Nielsen74's Fm(s) in development
    - 'Asked for Assistance' notification for the mission(s) of the following authors: Alexius & Team, Caradavin, YcatX
    - screenshots link for the mission(s)s of the following authors: belboz, HipBreaker
    - latest news link for the mission(s) of the following authors: Alexius, Digital Nightfall & Team, DrK, Gregorius, HipBreaker, Krush the Second, Lord Alan, tdbonko, theImmortalThief
    - removed the Author's earlier mission(s) from the following author: THE_THIEF
    - filled in the Current status for the mission of the following author: bassmanret
    - changed the Current status for the mission(s) of the following authors: Alexius & Team, Asgaroth, belboz, Caradavin, DrK, HipBreaker, Krush the Second, Nielsen74, sterlino, tdbonko, theImmortalThief
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: tdbonko
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission(s) of the following authors: Alexius & Team, bassmanret, belboz, DrK, HipBreaker, Krush the Second, Lord Alan, Nielsen74
    - details for the mission of the following authors: belboz, HipBreaker, Saturnine

my new mission

my new mission should be finished next week, itīs a huge mission with gothic architechture and a bit futuristic architechture located in planet Mars at the region "Valles Marineris", i havenīt showed yet screenshots of my mission , because i want to make of my mission a suprise, iīm still trying to decide how will it be the gameplay. probably it will be team deathmatch for the first part of five missions that are related with quake 3. this is only the first part!!! havenīt decide yet what name to give and canīt wait to release it . Iīm working at least 3 hours per day.

Archivist

News from BrotherZ

This is a part of an email from BrotherZ, who is working on Eye of the Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherZ
    The old file for Eye of the Thunder has been lost. My computer up and died on me about a year and a half ago and I lost many files I wish I hadn't.

However, seeing your email has inspired me to get back into editing, and a new Eye is slowly taking shape. How long it will be, I do not know, but I will keep you updated if you wish.
    I received it in june last year, however, and haven't heard from him ever since.

New T2 FM Unite The Dead In Development

I'm working on a new small horror themed Church/Crypt t2 fm called unite the dead,That will have plenty of custom objects,textures,AI's. Here are some screenshots it's still early days but i'm happy with it so far.

I was working on another t2 fm called ketcham redrum but i deicided to give up on that one.
    It got too big and boring and i really wasn't happy with it anymore.

Slipknot
    New T2 FM In Progress (Unite The Dead) 98% Completed
    Add me as a friend on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/shanemullan
    Karras (Rust In Peace)

Clearinghouse

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Looks good for early screens, but the exterior of the church needs a lot more details, it's just a big box right now. But then you probably already knew that...

The Architect
    You should post these in your own thread, Slipknot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Looks good for early screens, but the exterior of the church needs a lot more details, it's just a big box right now. But then you probably already knew that...
    I already knew that yandros haha it still needs a lot of details its still early days but i'm getting to that right now.
    New T2 FM In Progress (Unite The Dead) 98% Completed
    Add me as a friend on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/shanemullan
    Karras (Rust In Peace)

Archivist
    Great screens slipknot

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Nightfall View Post
    You should post these in your own thread
    I agree. We must prevent that all the comments about a mission get posted over here.
    I'll expand the introduction at the top of the thread to make this clear to everyone.

Archivist

Update

- 1 author added: ghost_in_the_shell
    - 2 authors removed: Lord Alan (Lord Alan's Factory), Sensut (Dracula 5 - Final Chapter)
    - added the mission 'Unite The Dead' to slipknot's Fm(s) in development
    - added the mission 'Sly's UT Arena' to SlyFoxx's Fm(s) in development
    - removed the mission 'Ketcham Redrum' from slipknot's Fm(s) in development
    - filled in the definitive names of RiCh E's Fm's in development: A Simple Job Planned & Book of the Dead
    - filled in the definitive name of SlyFoxx's Fm in development: Opportunity Knocks
    - changed the name of Krush the Second's Fm in development: The Towers of Twilight into Immoral Dilemma
    - changed the name of sterlino's Fm in development: Thief 2 - The Flying Age into Thief 2 - The Flying Age: The abominable flying machine of Doctor Zepelinger
    - screenshot links for the mission(s) of the following authors: Krush the Second, RiCh E, slipknot, SlyFoxx
    - latest news link for the mission(s) of the following authors/team: Alexius & Team, Apache, BrotherZ, Krush the Second, slipknot, sterlino
    - filled in the Current status for the mission of the following author: BrotherZ
    - changed the Current status for the mission(s) of the following authors: Apache, Aristed, Krush the Second, Nielsen74, SlyFoxx, sterlino
    - Changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following authors/team: Krush the Second, SlyFoxx, Thief 2 Gold Team
    - details for the missions of the following author: Apache, Nielsen4, SlyFoxx
    - added the thread Missions in production to the list of 'Other threads about upcoming missions'
    - updated the introduction at the start of the thread (recommended to read first).

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891015202530354045 ... LastLast