TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 611162126313641424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1167

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Thanks Mike.

Does anyone have any new about Xorak's fan missions ? His fan-missions always make my mouth water by their strangeness

If anyone can, could I please have my upcoming FM 'A Fence in Need' updated as I have new links and a new estimated release date for it

Estimated Release Date: late 2017-2018
    Latest News: (Nov 26, 2016) http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2338672
    Thanks in advance

I made the estimated date so far away because next year will be a busy one and I already know this project won't be done for a long time since I really wanna take my time with it to perfect it

Done.

S'pose I'll throw my hat into the ring...

Name: Another night, another purse. (tentative)
    S/C: Single mission.
    Game: T2 (latest NewDark)
    Past Missions: None!
    Status: Nearly done with the City portion, need to just finish up that then start building the mansion.
    % complete: About 50%
    Synopsis/Comments An unknown benefactor has tasked Garrett with breaking into a rival nobles home to clean house and essentially ruin the man due to 'conflicting business interests'.

I hope to have it done by May, although I'll be changing residences around that time too, so it may be more June.

Great to see a new author.

Yes, this is great!

Hello there ! This is my first words in this forum and my first Fm announcement !

Game: Thief 2.
    Title: Chapter 1 : Facing the end. ( Mansion - exploration )
    Current status: 76% done.(on hold)
    Estimated release date: 2017.
    No previously released mission.
    Story: WIP.

Originally i gave myself a challenge : to complete a small Fm in 2 months ( I started the 07 01 2017 ) ... but i failed
    I am still going to try to continue the mission and hopefully i will finish it !

Pictures : http://imgur.com/a/hnW0L

Last edited by Varlin; 6th May 2017 at 12:47. Reason: updates

Desperately dodgy geezer
    \O/ Welcome Varlin! We are always happy to see new authors, and that screenshot looks promising.

Guess I'll officially announce the thing here, then:

Game: Thief 2 NewDark
    Title: Song of Lord Bafford's Lost City Bank and Bonehoard Party
    Current Stauts: About 20% done I think. The bank-and-apartment building is mostly done, story is set, I now have to build the city, crypt, Lost City, and easter egg areas. Still a lot to do!
    Past Missions: Shoes and Dresses, Tower of Jorge, The New Sheriff
    Story/Details: The First City Bank and Trust has constructed a new building in the City, and as they dug the basement they discovered an ancient tomb as well as a portion of the Lost City below their new bank building. They're also offering apartments for sale to nobles (live in a bank and enjoy the tight security there!). Lord Bafford is hosting a performance of "Gears: The Mechanist Musical" in his apartment's opera room tonight, and you've decided to take the chance and break into the place. Steal Bafford's scepter (again), rob his guests, break into the bank's precious Lost City Vault, and steal from the dead interred in the Super-Secure Bank Burial Crypt.

I originally started building this for the Strange Ventures contest but then it got too ambitious and I made The New Sheriff for the contest instead. This FM combines multiple OM concepts into one mission and is rather ambitious for being only my second "proper" mission (with Tower of Jorge just being a quick April Fool's joke and The New Sheriff being a rather small OM modification), but hey. It's actually shaping up quite well and I'm making good progress on it.

Estimated release date: Hopefully before the end of 2017. Depending on my other workloads (job, freelance writing) it might take till 2018, too. We'll see. But I'm definitely aiming for a 2017 release!

Screenshots: Some current WiP screens: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2348843

Welcome to the forum, Varlin! Your English is very good. Congratulations on getting this far and good luck getting it finished. I've added you to the list in the first post. If you have questions or need help with anything, just post in the Editors Guild. There are plenty of people there who can answer questions for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    \O/ Welcome Varlin! We are always happy to see new authors, and that screenshot looks promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Varlin! Your English is very good. Congratulations on getting this far and good luck getting it finished. I've added you to the list in the first post. If you have questions or need help with anything, just post in the Editors Guild. There are plenty of people there who can answer questions for you.
    Thank you very much for the kind words you lovely people !

Guess I'll make an announcement as well. I returned to Dromed a few days ago, and my plan is to finish one of my unfinished missions. It's gonna be a short and simple one (sorry!), so I believe there is a good chance that I could complete it soon enough.

Game: Thief 2 NewDark
    Title: Loose Ends
    Current Stauts: I'd say it is somewhere between 30 and 40%.
    Past Missions: Hammerite Hideout, LotT: Attack of the Orcs
    Story/Details: A tiny safehouse with some outdoor areas.
    Estimated release date: Hoping for a pre-June release!

Good to see so many new FMs in the pipeline. I'm a greedy taffer, so will gobble them up heartily

cavalon don/t forget dewdrop :P that is a solid 1% of a mission by itself

Since it has been awfully quiet from my side for the last year:
    I've finished all work on Return to the Lost City and the mission itself is ready for being tested.
    Since my last update I've added a few new smaller areas for the player to explore, reworked most of the mission's background sounds, and tested everything myself.
    I hope that this mission provides you with classic, exploratory gameplay.
    The beta test should start soon...

Ah, this should be good. Got any newer screens?

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    The beta test should start soon...
    Fabulous news.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    I've finished all work on Return to the Lost City and the mission itself is ready for being tested.
    Awesome, I thought this might be dead. Can't wait.

Awesome, indeed! Welcome back, Steffen! We missed you.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    \O/

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    \O/
    +1'000'000

I was just thinking about this exact mission about a week ago and whether it will ever see the light of the day. Might just fire Thief up again for this. Can we expect a release during this summer?

Great news intruder. And a lost world too.... my fave

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I was just thinking about this exact mission about a week ago and whether it will ever see the light of the day. Might just fire Thief up again for this. Can we expect a release during this summer?
    I think so. Tannar was kind enough to set up a test forum over at the cradle and I plan to compile and upload the first beta later this day, plus I've already got one tester.

Ah, great news man! Good to see you back.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 611162126313641424344454647 LastLast