The architecture is done in my new mission, now i only need to add the lights, the objects, the gameplay, ambient music and storyline. Hopefully it should be finished in the next week.
Wait... You're telling me you can add all that stuff in "the next week"?
The is cardia you're talking about, he works at light speed. Haven't you noticed he produces 4-5 missions a year?
There must be 42 hours in a day in Portugal.
Great news Pedro! Can't wait.
I see your latest mission is not in the list, cardia. If you wish to see it there, you can update your post with the neccessary info (although that's probably useless with a release of next week )
Amoral Dilemma is about 90% done. Virtually all brush building, rooms, AIs and objects are done.
I just need to work on ambient sound anf objectives now, plus I'm having some problems with the objectives. I've had to cut back some of my grandiose ideas and part of the plot. Doing all of it was simply beyond my skills, not to mention Dromed's brush and object limits.
I will of course beg for objectives help in the Editor's forum....
The different name thing was my mistake and I'm the taffer who is working on it at the moment! For some reason I thought Rose Cottage was just the working title.
Anyway, work on it continues. The project hit a snag late in 2008. The mission had some issues with the implementation of custom resources so some things needed to be consolidtated to keep the thing stable. Trouble was I couldn't fix it. Yandros could but he was in the final stages of getting DP2 done so we had to wait for him to get some free time. By this time December rolled around and I was busy with holiday stuff so there goes another month! But I've been hard at it since the new year! I'm handeling some of the more mundane detail work. Saturnine has been busy creating more fancy new objects that I hope to get my grubby mits on soon so I can place them in the map. When that's all done I'll be handing the mission off to a real DromEd master to implement any scripting and advanced tech stuff that will go hand in hand with the further development of the plot. I'd like to say more but can't...other than to echo BA's comments.
- 2 authors added: Eternauta (When still...), nicked (From Beneath the Sands 2)
- removed the mission Invitation to Castle Morgoth from Vlad Midnight's upcoming FM info
- filled in the definitive name of Queue's Fm in development: Plunkett's Point
- new screenshots link for the missions of the authors: Queue, R Soul, Sensut, SlyFoxx, The Watcher, Yandros
- latest news link for the missions of the authors: Balboa, CrackedGear, DrK, Krush the Second, malau, Queue, R Soul, Sensut, SlyFoxx, The Watcher, Yandros
- updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: Balboa, CrackedGear, Krush the Second, Ottoj55, Ravenhook, Schattengilde, Sliptip
- changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: bassmanret, CrackedGear, phil237, Schattengilde, SlyFoxx, Yandros
- new details about the mission of the author: Sensut
- added Anniversary and Classic Thief contest missions to Author's earlier mission(s) lists
- 1 abandoned project moved to the Upcoming missions list: The Hammerite Imperium
- color code change for the mission of the authors: MH.TheFreak (green into orange), Moghedian and Yandros (DCE - orange into green)
- Read about this FM update in story form at The Circle:
- Last reminder for the poll about the upcoming missions list:
Thank you for always keeping us updated Phantom! I know I appreciate your work.
Me too! Thank you Phantom!
Glad to hear, thanks
Those screenshots are fantastic and the dragon is amazing!
my guess is he's not from around TTLG. And perhaps not American either.
sneaks off with blackjack in hand to bring Flanders here...
Ah, I see.
Aha, thought he might be from somewhere else.the Netherlands
Hi there all
I'm new on this forum, and as you already noticed my name is Flanders!
Those pictures we're taken last year to show other members of the Dark Mod that I had some experience with modelling and mission design. I was surprised I still had that t2 mission somewhere cause I hadn't touched it for 3 or 4 years. So don't expect a new t2 mission, sorry.
The dragon model was made for a small animation movie I also never finished . Maybe I will someday...
Currently I'm working on TDM. The TDM screens on Flickr are from a mission I'm working on currently. But it's still WIP, only a bunch of buildings. Progress on my mission is slow lately cause I'm also working on some stuff for the mod in general.
Last edited by Flanders; 31st Jan 2009 at 09:06.