I live in the historic center of Leiria, in Portugal.
Sometimes, walking around these streets reminds me, in a way, of Thief.
This one reminds me of a fan mission.
Parkour is just pretending to be Garrett on the rooftops.
What about this one, a shop in Gent, Belgium:
Wow those are some nice libraries shots there Dominus!
I especially like the first two images.
Not a "real life" association but still reminds me of Thief.
This is the artist http://marcsimonetti.artworkfolio.com/.
Last edited by pwyll; 12th May 2011 at 03:28.
Again some Thief-like images: http://roadgoesever.blogspot.com/200...1_archive.html
Last edited by pwyll; 12th May 2011 at 03:34.
Last edited by Azaran; 2nd Aug 2011 at 01:46.
Well, if you're gonna dress like that, of course it's freising...
Srsly, though, I just can't get over how many magnificent & (usually) old libraries are dotted all over Europe.
Find the 10 differences:
An electronic board game from 1979. A Grundy favorite (Happy Belated Birthday, Grundbegriff!):
"A crime is being committed... but where?"
This game of deduction allows players to act as detectives racing to catch a hidden thief. The location of the thief is only known to the Electronic Crime Scanner initially, but is revealed through a series of audio clues that are revealed each turn. Clues include the sounds that the thief makes while walking, opening doors, breaking windows, running down the street, riding the subway, and committing crimes.
Similar to Scotland Yard, but with the following exceptions:
* The thief is controlled by a hand held Electronic Crime Scanner, rather than one of the players.
* Clues to the thief's current location are given as sound effects each turn.
* Players are detectives, racing to catch the thief and collect the reward money for that round. (ie: This is not a cooperative game.)
* Dice provide a roll-and-move mechanic for the detectives, limiting their mobility.
* Cards can give you extra clues about the the thief's location, or allow you to take reward money from another detective.
* The first detective to earn $2500 in Reward Money is declared the winner.